Monday, February 10, 2014

AFTER A LONG LONG LONG BREAK....

Hey everyone,
I know I've been absent from this blog for a very long time. Life has been quite filled with other work and it's been difficult getting back to working on this. So I will try to put up stuff soon. But in the mean time...

This year has been much different than other years. We've been trying a new curriculum with my students and being able to sit down and talk to them hasn't been as common as it was in the years before. It still happens, but not as frequent.

What I would like to do on this blog is not only share with you comics that might bring you a smile for a possible rough day that you had, but also hopefully share with you what I have learned about people as a teacher. Hopefully what I share with you may help you one day in life. I've been fortunate to listen to so many stories that I feel like I have been their therapist for years. (Sadly I don't get paid like a therapist, but that's the life I lead)  Some stories absolutely hilarious and some stories are tough to listen to. From as juvenile as a high school heartache to serious decisions in life, I have had to blessing and curse of hearing it all. And if you will, I would love to share with you my experience. So please stay tuned to the upcoming posts! I will have something soon for you!

Thank you all for the love and support.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment