Friday, December 7, 2012

So Behind...

Hey everyone,
My apologies for not getting a post up this week. Work/Freelance Work/ Life have been hectic, but i will get one posted as soon as I can.

A while back I started working for an independent comic book company called National Press Comics ( check them out at http://www.npccomics.com ). We we're in the process of creating a comic book when we got side tracked LIKE CRAZY!  Very long story but now we're moving on and determined to finish the story. I just finished issue #0 and I have to say, it feels good drawing pages again.

Here's a preview of our banner still in progress.

Notice something familiar? Two of the Hey Mister! characters (Leslie and Carol) were actually modeled after two of the characters from this book (Airlift and Booster). 

Hopefully we'll have issue #0 ready for the comic conventions. LOOK OUT FOR BLACKJACKS!

Be back soon more more comics!
-J 

No comments:

Post a Comment